Friday 13 March 2009

Season Comes to an End (Almost)...

Hello,
Well we are close to the end of the season for this year now. We have three league games left with Leicester and we are really pushing for the second spot in the league and the final European Qualification place. We are still confident but now rely on some of the other results from matches out of our hands, but will continue to push on and we will have to see what happens!

Last week I was lucky enough to be voted Essex Chronicle Sports Personality of the Year presented at the County Ground in Chelmsford, home to Essex County Cricket Club. The award was given to me by Grant Flower (Essex Cricket coach) .
Can I thank everyone who voted for me from the paper and say a big thank you to all the support people have provided over the years and especially in the lead up to the Beijing Olympics. Individually to my family, Chelmsford Hockey Club and the ladies of Braintree Golf Club.

Best Wishes
Chloe 12

No comments: