Thursday 12 March 2009

Chloe wins Essex Chronicle Sports Personality of the Year!

Pictures in the new edition of the Essex Chronicle, out today...

Chloe says: "It's nice that people who follow hockey have voted for me and I'd just like to say thank you to them.

It has been my dream to go to the Olympics since I was young and I saw Sally Gunnell winning."

The award was presented on Wednesday, 4th March 2009 at the County Ground in Chelmsford and Essex and former Zimbabwean cricketer, Grant Flower made the presentation of the trophy.



Above: Grant Flower and Chloe.

Above: Grant Flower makes the presentation to Chloe, with Gary Stubbings, Sports Editor of the Essex Chronicle.

Above: Chloe with Lucy Lawless. Lucy won the Young Sports Personality award, she plays netball, football, cricket, basketball and even takes part in athletics. Lucy won for her all-round achievements.

No comments: