Thursday 6 November 2008

BBC Essex Sports Personality of the Year

Tonight, 6th November 2008 I will be off to the BBC Essex's Sports Awards in Chelmsford. This year I have been nominated by Chelmsford hockey club for the award along with GB team mate Lisa Wooding. It should be a great function with the opportunity to catch up with fellow Team GB athletes who where out in Beijing and are also from Essex and other sports stars from around the county.

I attended this awards evening about 6 years ago when I was shortlisted for the Young Sports Personality award and its now nice to be invited back for the senior award and show that I have continued and developed on to reach the highest level. That year I remember Ronnie O'Sullivan won the top award on the night.

We will have to wait and see who win's it this year!

Chloe 12

No comments: